- This event has passed.
Sip & Stretch
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$15.00
SIP & STRETCH
Hopscotch Brewing #1 Cottonwood Rd.
Saturday, January 19, 2019
$15 includes 1 drink / $10 without drink
We invite you to start the new year off fresh! Add us to your New Year yoga routine! Every third Saturday of the month we plan to have a Sip & Stretch hosted here at the Brewery. This will be the first class on our new schedule. The brewery will ONLY be open to the participants of the class, allowing the experience of Sip & Stretch to be more private for you. Gloria Alaniz is the amazing instruction who will be leading the class. Gloria has taught many yoga classes throughout Artesia and does a wonderful job at instructing all levels of Yogis. We hope to see you all there! Bring a Yoga mat along with your friends and family.
Yoga can help expand your lung capacity through different breathing exercises, which also help lower your heart rate and blood pressure. Yoga keeps your body limber, in shape and vital thanks to the combination of poses and breathing techniques!
Here are some fun facts about Yoga:
- De-Stress!! A few minutes of Yoga during the day can relax both your body and your mind by releasing tension that accumulates in the muscles.
- Boost Immunity! According to a Norwegian study, yoga boost the immune system on a genetic level.
- Mindful Eating! The regular practice of Yoga can reduce food cravings.
- Better relationships! A relaxed happy and contented mind is better equipped to deal with relationships of every kind – professional and personal.
- Sound Sleep! Regular Yoga is an antidote to sleeping disorders.
- Fertility Booster! Because Yoga both reduces and stress and improves endocrine activity of the ovaries and testes, many doctors recommend the practice to couples who are trying for a baby.
- Hangover! Beat the hangover from last nights binge with Yoga!